Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tour de velo a Yvoire

This morning I joined more glocals (yes, this is my only social outlet) for a bike ride to Yvoire, France. It was quite beautiful (click on slideshow to see more pictures) and despite the presence of an ominous black cloud following us, it never rained. Once again the group was quite international, with France, Germany, Australia, Iran, Italy, Ireland and even Switzerland(!) represented. The ride was pretty flat, and we stopped for a nice picnic and a walk around Yvoire, a medieval town surrounded by walls, right on the lake.

After returning home I accidentally fell asleep for three hours. I can't believe I have to actually go to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

allaboutsalsa said...

Hi Lauren,
I was so happy to hear from MF that you are blogging your Geneve adventures! It is great to hear that you are having fun and meeting some interesting folks!

BTW, my WTO contact is Roberta Piermartini (in the Econ office). I know her from my days at GTAP.

Have a great time! And thanks for letting us in our your blog! best, sr